This quick overview from the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies Bar-Ilan University is a great read. It is about 15 pages and can be read very quickly. QUICK LINK TO PDF
The table of contents include the following sections:
1) The Targeting of Soleimani Is a Major Blow to Iran - Hillel Frisch
2) Why Did the US Kill Qassem Soleimani - Eytan Gilboa
3) Qassem Soleimani's Unique Strategic Significance - Gershon Hacohen
4) Dilemmas Facing the Revolutionary Regime Following the Elimination of Qassem Soleimani - Doron Itzchakov
5) Soleimani, the Blog, and the Echo Chamber - Alex Joffe
A second paper on the relationship between Iran and Hezbollah.