- WHAT IS RAISE?
- What are the benefits of setting up an account with RAISE?
- Is RAISE secure?
- What is multi-factor authentication?
- How do I set up multi-factor authentication?
- How can I access the donor portal?
- How do I view my donation history?
- How do I request a refund (one-time donation)/ cancel (monthly donation)?
- How do I update my payment info?
- How do I update my personal info?
- Are there limits to how much I can donate?
- How do I change my password?
- What do I do if I forget my password / did not create a password?
- Why is there a $1 pending charge in my bank account?
- Can I use the same credit card for multiple email address / RAISE account?
- What cards are acceptable?
- Are my donations tax-deductable?
Raise is a secure, easy to use donation platform for all types of organizations.
- Raise maximizes organizations' fundraising efforts online
- Raise makes it easy for donors to give with one-click donations
By setting up an account with RAISE, donor will be able to:
- Save and update their info
- Use a one-click feature for future donations
- View and manage donations
- Set up multi-factor authentication to strengthen security of payment and personal data
- Update payment and personal info
RAISE is extremely secure. Our platform uses STRIPETM as the payment gateway with the highest security SSL. Donor info is encrypted to store in our database. RAISE also provides multi-factor authentication to strengthen security.
Multi-factor authentication means you will need two forms of identification to log into your account: your login credentials, and a unique passcode generated by a multi-factor authentication through email, sms, or voice call.
You can set up multi-factor authentication in the donor portal, under the “Profile” setting.
To request a refund or cancel a donation, go to the Donor Portal. Under the “Contributions” tab, click on the button to request a refund (one-time donation)/ cancel (monthly donation).
Please note that you have two weeks after donating to request the refund for your one-time donation. And, you have two weeks before the date your money is withdrawn to cancel your monthly donation.
Yes, the maximum donation amount is $100,000.
Please note *Federal law requires us to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of each individual whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year as such we suggest that you keep donations under $16.66/month or $199 which is just under the threshold.
If you forget your password or did not create one, please click on the “Retrieve Password” button on the Sign In form. A temporary password will be sent to your email.
If a card is being stored so that it can be charged later, we send a request to the bank for a $0 or a $1 authorization for verification. Then, we reverse our authorization request immediately. It can take a bank anywhere from a few minutes to a few weeks for the pending charge to be removed.
For your security, we allow only one credit card to be linked to one email address (RAISE account). You can use the same email address (RAISE account) to donate to other organizations who partner with us. If you want to change your email address for your RAISE account, please contact us.
With Raise we can take almost any kind of credit or debit card:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club
Your donations are not tax-deductable to our Super PAC. The IRS states, "You cannot deduct contributions made to a political candidate, a campaign committee, or a newsletter fund. Advertisements in convention bulletins and admissions to dinners or programs that benefit a political party or political candidate are not deductible."